We $laughter Noobs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Members:

Founders:
DEF@ULT
AuntJemima

Admins:
Deebz
Jenosider

Members:
Juan
TwistedSister
DijitaL
Tanner
Reaper.Yan
Enk
Ziltoid
Josio
BlueFire
Takkunen
Lionofgod
Jack*
Revert
Skip

On Leave:
WraitH
KraZeEs

MIA:
GooseStep

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 83 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:39 pm

Deebz (my life)

3 posters

Go down

Deebz (my life) Empty Deebz (my life)

Post  Deebz|W$N| Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:11 am

Mostly ever one knows me but i though i would give u guys some feedback of my life in-order to understand me better. My name is Jason Deeb, Ive lived in Long Island,N.Y. my whole life. Im currently a business/marketing major in college. After i finish im going to medical school b/c my dream is to become a plastic surgeon. Before i go to medical school im joining the U.S. Air force in January for a couple of years to get extra $ for college(medical school is $300,000). I love girls,cars,guns,trips to the Hamptons /Florida mainly south beach miami(they have the hottest girls), bud light and grey goose vodka. Im 21 so im legal to drink lol. I love going to the shooting range to bust off some shots. Trust me if ur stressed it gets rid of it. Any way i love playing ac b/c it also helps with the stress of college life and the simplicity of the game makes it fun. When i was first asked to be recruited in this clan i was a little hesitant b/c i did not know what to expect, but i see now it was the right decision and its a lot of fun battling other clans. I have played for about a year and a half so far. I have been asked to join a lot of different clans but i wanted to stay loyal to my original clan. Hope to hear about your lives. Cool lol! lol! lol! lol!
Deebz|W$N|
Deebz|W$N|
W$N Member

Back to top Go down

Deebz (my life) Empty Re: Deebz (my life)

Post  FlameHaze[C=64] Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:28 pm

that was such a beautiful story ): change my face plz =D headshot propably thinks im ugly lol

FlameHaze[C=64]

http://www.freewebs.com/cluelesslouis

Back to top Go down

Post  headshot|W$N| Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:31 pm

What about your face? I never said anything! What a Face

headshot|W$N|

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down