We $laughter Noobs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Members:

Founders:
DEF@ULT
AuntJemima

Admins:
Deebz
Jenosider

Members:
Juan
TwistedSister
DijitaL
Tanner
Reaper.Yan
Enk
Ziltoid
Josio
BlueFire
Takkunen
Lionofgod
Jack*
Revert
Skip

On Leave:
WraitH
KraZeEs

MIA:
GooseStep

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 83 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:39 pm

Me... (byrus)

+3
Criptic
headshot|W$N|
byrus
7 posters

Go down

Me... (byrus) Empty Me... (byrus)

Post  byrus Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:26 am

Hi everybody... i'm byrus, i'm 27 and i'm from Mexico. I started playing AC since last december, so i'm just a newbie in this game. Anyway, like everyone, i'm addict to this game (i go to bed until 3-4 a.m. and i must be at work at 8 a.m.) and i'd love to meet people around the world. My favorite play mode are Capture the Flag and Team Deathmatch, specially the first one.
If everyone (clan member or not) wants to play me, will be an honor, i'd love to test my skills and improve my performance. I recognize i'm not ready to be a clan member, so, that's why at this times, i just want to have friendly games... Smile
Cheers to everyone and sorry about my bad english, i hope you understood me... Smile
Peace,

byrus

byrus

Back to top Go down

Me... (byrus) Empty Re: Me... (byrus)

Post  headshot|W$N| Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:59 am

senor, you english here is better than some of the people who speek liek diz. feel free to apply whenever you want.

headshot|W$N|

Back to top Go down

Post  Criptic Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:58 pm

bonjour lol
Criptic
Criptic

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanner|W$N| Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:05 pm

Criptic wrote:bonjour lol
Idiot.

Hola, senor. ¿Como te llamas? ¿Byrus? Me llamo Tanner.

(I'm in Spanish I!)

Tanner|W$N|
W$N Member

http://www.myspace.com/utevoreslife

Back to top Go down

Post  byrus Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:35 am

Hola Tanner, mucho gusto. Me llamo Alejandro (o Alex, es más fácil de recordar). Mi nickname en AC es "byrus". Espero verte pronto por ahí y poder jugar un 1 vs 1 solo por diversión (estoy totalmente seguro que me ganarás pero se que me ayudaría a mejorar mucho).
Paz a todos y gracias por responder.

byrus

byrus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanner|W$N| Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:56 am

byrus wrote:Hola Tanner, mucho gusto. Me llamo Alejandro (o Alex, es más fácil de recordar). Mi nickname en AC es "byrus". Espero verte pronto por ahí y poder jugar un 1 vs 1 solo por diversión (estoy totalmente seguro que me ganarás pero se que me ayudaría a mejorar mucho).

byrus
(:
My Spanish skills aren't perfect yet, I've only been taking it for a week. I think I understood most of that, so I'm pretty happy Razz
I'll most likely always call you byrus but I like to know peoples real life names incase they aren't responding to ingame name (it happens sometimes). I will play you in 1v1 if I see you, and I might not win. I haven't played too much in the past month or so. Peace to you as well, and you are welcome for the response.

Tanner|W$N|
W$N Member

http://www.myspace.com/utevoreslife

Back to top Go down

Post  Criptic Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:46 pm

yo soy Criptic... tengo diez y seis anos. Mi Familia es su Familia... mucho gusto...
Yep thats some 1st semester spanish. Arriba
Criptic
Criptic

Back to top Go down

Me... (byrus) Empty Hi!

Post  byrus Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:20 pm

¿Qué tal Criptic? ¿Cuál es tu verdadero nombre? Quisiera comentarles que me alegra que respondan, a decir verdad quienes integran los clanes W$N, #M/A# y BC me han parecido de las personas más amigables en AC, me da mucho gusto en haber entrado en contacto con ustedes.
Tanner: yo apenas llevo poco menos de 2 meses jugando, nunca había jugado algo similar, y aunque voy mejorando y poco a poco mejoro mi desempeño, aún me considero principiante, de cualquier modo, sería un placer tener un match contigo. Saludos!

What's up Criptic? What is your real name? I like to tell that i'm happy about your responses. To be honest, i think that W$N, #M/A# and BC clans have the most friendly and kind people in AC, so i'm really pleased to be in touch with you.
Tanner: i've been playing AC for about two months, i never played something like AC before, and even i'm improvin my performance and ratio, i think myself as a beginner; anyway it would be a pleasure to have a match with you.

Peace to all and best regards

byrus

byrus

Back to top Go down

Me... (byrus) Empty cough cough

Post  Takkunen Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:40 am

my spanish is terrible i dont really understand what u r saying but what i gto from u saying to tanner was that u wanted to 1v1 am i right?
Takkunen
Takkunen
W$N Member

Back to top Go down

Me... (byrus) Empty Hi Takkunen!

Post  byrus Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:31 am

Well, i posted my reply in english and spanish... so, yep, i'd love to have 1 vs 1 friendly game against Tanner or any W$N member. I also said that the most kind and nice clan people i've found this far in AC are from W$N, #M/A# and BC, so it's really a pleasure to be in touch with you guys. If you want, i understand french if spanish or english are not available Smile
Have a nice day, see you on AC. BTW my time is -6:00 GMT and usually i'm in from 9:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. (next four weeks maybe less, i'll be studying... Smile )
Peace,

byrus

byrus

Back to top Go down

Post  Deebz|W$N| Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:36 am

hey byrus can you please post an application in the Join W$N category Smile
Deebz|W$N|
Deebz|W$N|
W$N Member

Back to top Go down

Me... (byrus) Empty Hi Deebz!

Post  byrus Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:12 pm

Deebz:

To be honest i don't want to apply. I have many reasons, but the most important is -supposing be in- i'll be very busy in a month or less starting my master degree and that will let me just a little time, cause it is full time study. as far as i know, being in a clan requires commitment, thing that i can't offer at this times. That's why i ask for friendly games in case we met in AC, and even if that is not possible, to have contact and make friends this way (forum) will be a pleasure to me.
I hope this don't bother you, friendly games will be only if u have enough time to play a newbie like me Smile
Peace and thx for reply!

byrus

byrus

Back to top Go down

Post  Deebz|W$N| Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:16 pm

np i understand what school does to ur schedule. im going to medical school next year and i know how hard u have to study. we like friendly relations with people in the community and you are welcome here anytime!! Smile
Deebz|W$N|
Deebz|W$N|
W$N Member

Back to top Go down

Me... (byrus) Empty Lol...

Post  byrus Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:37 pm

I played Takkunen just a while and he beat me nicely... you guys know every detail on every map so is almost impossible to surprise you. Anyway i hope Takk has some other day a little time to play a complete game, i know, he's gonna beat me, but i'll take all my cautions and i'll fight more Smile
thanx takk and see u around!
Peace,

byrus

byrus

Back to top Go down

Me... (byrus) Empty eftesGFEG

Post  Takkunen Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:13 am

well no i just know depot, desert, mines, sunshine,keller and power depot and des the most of course
Takkunen
Takkunen
W$N Member

Back to top Go down

Me... (byrus) Empty This weekend!

Post  byrus Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:01 am

I want revenge! XD see u then takk hehehe i've had a lot of work these days, but i'll be "tout en calme" this weekend, i hope we can have a little match, hehehe
peace,

byrus

byrus

Back to top Go down

Me... (byrus) Empty wtuwtjuwr6ujw6ju

Post  Takk Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:38 pm

ur going down >=D
"Tango Down"

Takk

Back to top Go down

Post  Revert Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:10 pm

byrus wrote:Hola Tanner, mucho gusto. Me llamo Alejandro (o Alex, es más fácil de recordar). Mi nickname en AC es "byrus". Espero verte pronto por ahí y poder jugar un 1 vs 1 solo por diversión (estoy totalmente seguro que me ganarás pero se que me ayudaría a mejorar mucho).

byrus

For Tanners sake ill translate (May have epic fail ONLY IN 7TH GRADE)

Hi Tanner, gladly. My name is Alexander (or Alex, is easier to remember). My nickname on AC is byrus. I hope to see you soon out there and playing a 1 vs 1 just for fun (I am sure that I win but I would improve a lot).
Peace to all and thank you for responding.

lol ^^^^ Thats all google translater for the win lol only first year of spanish didnt know any of that!

Revert
W$N Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum