We $laughter Noobs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Members:

Founders:
DEF@ULT
AuntJemima

Admins:
Deebz
Jenosider

Members:
Juan
TwistedSister
DijitaL
Tanner
Reaper.Yan
Enk
Ziltoid
Josio
BlueFire
Takkunen
Lionofgod
Jack*
Revert
Skip

On Leave:
WraitH
KraZeEs

MIA:
GooseStep

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 83 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:39 pm

My Reason For Leaving

+5
Juan
Takkunen
0b1ivion
headshot|W$N|
DreamKiller
9 posters

Go down

My Reason For Leaving Empty My Reason For Leaving

Post  DreamKiller Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:57 am

Many of you are curious as to why I left. Some of you may not care either way. Let me first say that I love this clan and its members. I have not left because of a problem with any member or members of this clan. I left because, quite simply, it's time for a change. I did not feel like I was contributing to this clan anymore, and that my time would be better spent elsewhere. This is no reflection on any members of this clan, or the admins, headshot and Deebz. Now, I noticed that, although you added Jenosider and Wowhead to the list of members, and removed SpiRiT from the list, you did not remove my name. Also, I noticed that, although you took the members' permissions in the private forum from me earlier, you have given them back. I can assure you, this is a waste of your time. I am not coming back. Even if I DID regret leaving, which I do not, I could not return now. This would not only reflect negatively on me as a loyal player, but also on the view of this clan by the AC community. Therefore, I am formally resigning from the We $laughter N00bs Family. For those of you that do not care I am gone, Fuck You. For those of you who don't wish me to leave, do not worry, I am still around. I will continue to keep on fraggin', and I beg you to do the same. I will see you, be assured.

Sincerely,
Dreamer

DreamKiller
Server Share

http://www.myspace.com/shortysayzsk8on

Back to top Go down

My Reason For Leaving Empty Re: My Reason For Leaving

Post  headshot|W$N| Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:46 am

"I did not feel like I was contributing to this clan anymore, and that my time would be better spent elsewhere. "

You seriously can't be serious. you were in india for a while, what could you do? You let us have great servers for clan matches, etc, etc. How can you feel you didn't not contribute? You haven't officialy joined another clan...so...

headshot|W$N|

Back to top Go down

Post  0b1ivion Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:28 pm

Wow that was long story. Anywho Dreamer is a great player and loyal one at that. He put a great effort into W$N the main point giving you guys your FIRST server being your main one. His intentions of leaving were not something that was 'Unloyal' as i was reading in your chat window thingy at the side of the page and obviously still has respect for you guys. Damn i'm writing too long screw this Razz Anyway no hard feelings W$N and KH will take care of Spirit and Dreamer. Feel free to take some of our new players xD lol Crap i hope this isnt as long as Dreams lol. Oh and Cool your shimmies on the Chat box its almost annoying to read it now xD Yeh this is probably as long as Dreams....Hhey headshot haven't seen you play in a while but then again i haven't been playing so often either. Oh and i'm sure Dreamer will definitely Share the server wth W$N its just gonna have KH in the name but you guys can prob use it as you please Very Happy Lets see how long this passage is..........about 10 cm long on my screen how about you guys. Oh and BTW Good game Jenosider and Wowhead the other day Very Happy Close games Smile You got some good recruits Headshot and Deebz Very Happy well i'm done making this Story as long as possible. Peace. SHIMMY FTW!!
0b1ivion
0b1ivion

Back to top Go down

My Reason For Leaving Empty RE: |KH|Dreamer

Post  Takkunen Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:50 pm

hey dreamer although i didnt get to know you very well as a clan member i guess ill have to get to know you as the friendly challenge hope we get to vs each other a lot in clan matches
~Wowhead

p.s. @Obl1vion Thx u did slaughter us quite bad but we WILL get you back for it
Takkunen
Takkunen
W$N Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Juan Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:42 pm

aww dreamkiler. You have been one of, if not the most dedicated members. It's sad to see you go. I hate the way things are turning out lately. Whether or not that had anything to do with your resignation I do not know. Either way man you have my respect with your decision and i hope to see you around still. Keep in touch

Much love, Juan

Juan
W$N Member

Back to top Go down

Post  headshot|W$N| Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:00 pm

lol dream, who gave EVERYONE in the channel 499 access? you wanna fix that 1 last time? so undead kickbans me from our own channel, everyone has access, and its a topic war. so please, do us one last favor and fix that.

headshot|W$N|

Back to top Go down

My Reason For Leaving Empty ...

Post  Josio|W$N| Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:52 pm

i never eally got to know you as much as some of the other members of W$N
but when i could play you ( which is few) i actually had a challenge speccially in OSOK.,
and i also read your reason for leaving and yet I still dont understand why your leaving...
There are members in W$N that make it what it is, Your one of them... and yet my paragraphs STILL have no periods in them, hope all goes well in your future AC games... hope to play you later on
Josio|W$N|
Josio|W$N|
W$N Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TwistedSister Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:51 pm

Dreamkiller, I know we got off to a bad begining with the MIA thing. I am willing to bury the hatchet if you are. I will continue to play AC and it seems you will be playing as well. I wish to start new. Lets let past offenses and problems stay in the past, and not let them taint the present.

Genuinely,
Twisted
TwistedSister
TwistedSister
W$N Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Enk Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:45 am

MUCH LUV TO MA BRUV FROM ANUTHA MUV

Enk
W$N Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Undead Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:33 am

"so undead kickbans me from our own channel"
And you are the idiot who cannot /msg chanserv #wsn-chat open

Undead

Back to top Go down

Post  headshot|W$N| Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:41 am

you are in idiot for even screwing around there.

headshot|W$N|

Back to top Go down

Post  Undead Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:38 pm

lol. "stop screwing around in my channel that i have 0 access in." Just because it is named #wsn-chat does not mean you own it. There are no laws in place for it either.

Undead

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down