We $laughter Noobs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Members:

Founders:
DEF@ULT
AuntJemima

Admins:
Deebz
Jenosider

Members:
Juan
TwistedSister
DijitaL
Tanner
Reaper.Yan
Enk
Ziltoid
Josio
BlueFire
Takkunen
Lionofgod
Jack*
Revert
Skip

On Leave:
WraitH
KraZeEs

MIA:
GooseStep

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 83 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:39 pm

The Morgan Kell is here!!

2 posters

Go down

The Morgan Kell is here!! Empty The Morgan Kell is here!!

Post  MorganKell Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:58 pm

I don't think I ever really introduced myself ftw, but thankfully all you lovely shimmies already know my hazizzle. I am the ever purty MorganKell, leader of the Kell Hounds. I like moonlight walks on the beach, a beautiful sunset, and gibbatorial awesomeness!! OH YEAH STEP INTO A SLIMJIM!!

Playing ACsizzle for around a year or two, got some sexy, although this new woot is a little evil, but hey what can you do? I like Tom Petty, Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix, various new stuff, all the old school good stuff basically. I love to read, and love to write although I haven't done either in awhile. We should fix that... meh. Chess is another uberness of mine, alongside some hardcore N64!!! SUPER SMASH, MARIOKART, GOLDENEYE, PERFECT DARK, RUSH, BEETLE BUG RACING!!!!!!!! BOOM. Wii, 360 ain't got SHIBIZZLE on me!

Anyhoo... Emo and I rep straight wazzam and we gotta throwdown on a KH FTW!! Oh yeah ooncey ooncey. Smile

And I love to drink! Smirnoff is current favorite, for beer I'll take good as ever Miller Lite, and cheap as hello operator my name is #1 Natural Ice. Getting me some Captain Morgan tomorrow! Getting me some Captain Morgan tomorrow! Hell yeah!! And a flask sooo awesome!!

Anyhoo... if yall have managed to get this far without going kabloomy, gimme a HOORAAH!! Ye Ye. lol you crazy woots just giving yall a shout out!!

What's hoppin up in WSNLand?

jocolor lol!

MorganKell

Back to top Go down

The Morgan Kell is here!! Empty Re: The Morgan Kell is here!!

Post  Tanner|W$N| Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:45 pm

HOORAAH!
Haha.

Tanner|W$N|
W$N Member

http://www.myspace.com/utevoreslife

Back to top Go down